STEVENS POINT, Wis. (WLCSports.com) – The Wisconsin Lutheran College men's indoor track & field team wrapped up its season Friday and Saturday with select athletes competing at a pair of last chance events at Carthage and UW-Stevens Point. Team scores were not recorded at either of the events.
- Events: Carthage Final Qualifier/Pointer Final Qualifier
- Final Results: No Team Scores
- Location: Tarble Athletic and Recreation Center, Kenosha, Wis./Multi-Activity Center, Stevens Point, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Daniel Bronner (Hartland, Wis.) and Chris Krahn (De Pere, Wis.) ran to personal best times in the mile run Friday night with times of 4:38:47 (sixth) and 4:43.32 (12th), respectively.
- Six other Warriors competed in events over the two meets.
- The Warriors enjoy a few weeks off before opening their outdoor season March 29 at the St. Norbert Twilight.