KENOSHA, Wis. (WLCSports.com) – The Warriors women's indoor track & field team wrapped up their indoor season on Friday by competing in the Carthage Gill Athletics Final Qualifier last chance meet. Team scores were not recorded at the event.
- Final Results: No Team Scores
- Location: Tarble Athletic and Recreation Center, Kenosha, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis./Lodi) ran to a fourth-place finish in the 55-meter hurdles with a time of 9.47 seconds. She also leaped to a seventh-place finish in the high jump with a height of 1.45 meters.
- Cassie Balts (Barron, Wis./Barron) and Hannah Weide (New Berlin, Wis./Wisconsin Lutheran) both ran to personal records in the 3000 meters with times of 11:05.39 (third place) and 11:20.25 (seventh place), respectively.
- Siobhan Heiss (Beloit, Wis./Paramount Christian), Bethany Wagenknecht (Yorba Linda, Calif./Esperanza), and Amanda Van Swol (Racine, Wis./Walden III) all ran to personal records in the mile with times of 5:47.54, 5:54.35, and 6:04.09, respectively.
- Jessica Stumpner (Crystal Lake, Ill./South) placed eighth in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:36.41.
- Erika Shaw (Lafayette, Ind./Harrison) also competed in the 800 meters, finishing ninth with a personal best 2:40.27.
- Debbie Miller (Mazeppa, Minn./Zumbrota-Mazeppa) leaped to 10th-place in the long jump with a distance of 4.75 meters.
- The Warriors have a couple weeks off before opening their outdoor season on April 1 at the Carroll Pioneer Invite.