RIPON, Wis. (WLCSports.com) - Sami Huebner (Sun Prairie, Wis./Lakeside Lutheran) and Leah Rosenow (Temecula, Calif./California Lutheran) scored 15 points each to lead the Wisconsin Lutheran College women's outdoor track & field team on Saturday at the Private College Championships. The Warriors finished eighth out of 11 scoring teams with 44 points on the afternoon.
- Final Results: 8th of 11, 44 Points
- Location: Ingalls Field, Ripon, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Huebner placed second in the 200-meter dash with a time of 27.66 seconds, third in the 400-meter dash in 62.70 seconds, and eighth in long jump with a leap of 4.65 meters.
- Rosenow was second in the long jump with a distance of 5.12 meters, fourth in triple jump with a leap of 10.21 meters, and seventh in the 200-meter dash in a time of 28.76 seconds.
- Cassie Balts (Barron, Wis./Barron) was fifth in the 5000 meters in a time of 19:58.88.
- Debbie Miller (Mazeppa, Minn./Zumbrota-Mazeppa) jumped to a sixth-place finish in the long jump with a distance of 4.75 meters.
- Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis./Lodi) placed seventh in the 100-meter hurdles in 17.69 seconds.
- Kristina Schuette (Manitowoc, Wis./Lutheran) ran to a seventh-place finish in the 3000-meter steeplechase in 14:21.09.
- The Warriors' 4x400-meter relay team finished seventh in a time of 4:32.51.
- St. Norbert won eight events and totaled 242 points to claim the top spot in the team standings.
- The Warriors will compete next Thursday at the St. Norbert Twilight. Events begin at 2:00 p.m. inside Schneider Stadium.