RIPON, Wis. (WLCSports.com) - The Wisconsin Lutheran College women's indoor track & field team scored 43 points and finished sixth out of nine scoring teams Saturday at the Red Hawk Invite inside the Willmore Center. Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis.) placed first out of 12 competitors in the high jump to lead the Warriors on the afternoon.
- Event: Red Hawk Invite
- Final Results: 6th of 9, 43 Points
- Location: Willmore Center, Ripon, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Granath jumped to a first-place finish in the high jump with a height of 1.50 meters. She also finished eighth in the 60-meter hurdle finals in a time of 10.30.
- Sami Huebner (Sun Prairie, Wis.) placed fourth in the 60-meter hurdle finals with a time of 9.92.
- Leah Rosenow (Temecula, Calif.) leaped to a third-place finish in the long jump with a distance of 4.77 meters. Debbie Miller (Zumbrota, Minn.) also competed in the long jump placing eighth with a mark of 4.60 meters.
- Hannah Weide (New Berlin, Wis.) and Siobhan Heiss (Beloit, Wis.) competed in the mile run placing fourth and fifth with times of 5:44.06 and 5:47.53, respectively.
- Brooke Malchow (Calhan, Neb.) and Becca Heller (South Milwaukee, Wis.) sprinted to fifth and seventh in the 400-meter dash in times of 1:06.42 and 1:07.40, respectively.
- Cassie Balts (Barron, Wis.) and Bethany Wagenknecht (Yorba Linda, Calif.) finished seventh and eighth in the 3,000-meter run with times of 11:54.95 and 12:11.42, respectively.
- The Warriors' 4x400-meter relay team placed seventh with a finishing time of 4:29.30.
- St. Norbert captured the team title with 234.6 points.
- The Warriors travel to Platteville next Saturday for the UW-Platteville Invitational. Events begin at 11:00 a.m. inside Williams Fieldhouse.