MILWAUKEE (WLCSports.com) - Sami Huebner (Sun Prairie, Wis.) broke a school record for the second straight week to lead the Wisconsin Lutheran College women's indoor track & field team Saturday at the non-scoring Milwaukee Panther Tune-Up inside the Klotsche Center.
- Event: Panther Tune-Up
- Final Results: No Team Scores
- Location: Klotsche Center, Milwaukee, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Huebner broke her own school record in the 200-meter dash from the same event a season ago with a new time of 27.11, also good for a third-place finish. Huebner also placed eighth in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 9.95.
- Brooke Malchow (Calhan, Neb.) finished sixth in the 400-meter dash with a personal best time of 1:05.46. Kaylyn Shevey (Muskego, Wis.) also competed in the event placing eighth in a time of 1:08.14, good for a personal best.
- Hannah Weide (New Berlin, Wis.) and Siobhan Heiss (Beloit, Wis.) raced in the mile run placing ninth in a personal best of 5:38.49 and 10th in 5:53.11, respectively. Weide also recorded a second personal best in the 3,000-meter run with a time of 11:51.44.
- Mackencia Steinberg (Milwaukee, Wis.) placed seventh in the 200-meter dash with a personal best time of 30.72. Steinberg also ran a personal best of 8.97 in the 60-meter dash.
- Leah Rosenow (Temecula, Calif.) leaped to an eighth-place finish both in the long jump with a distance of 4.85 meters and the triple jump with a mark of 9.95 meters.
- Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis.) competed in the 60-meter hurdles finishing in a personal best time of 10.04, good for ninth place. Granath also placed ninth in the shot put with a throw of 9.61 meters, good for a personal best.
- Bethany Wagenknecht (Yorba Linda, Calif.) finished 10th in the 3,000-meter run with a personal best of 11:42.92.
- Debbie Miller (Mazeppa, Minn.) placed 10th in the triple jump with a distance of 9.64 meters, good for a personal best.
- Sarah Synder (Green Bay, Wis.) finished 10th in both the shot put with a personal best throw of 9.16 meters and another personal best of 10.99 meters in the weight throw.
- Becca Heller (South Milwaukee, Wis.) ran a personal best time in the 800-meter run in a time of 2:38.18.
- Christina Biffert (Lomira, Wis.) recorded personal bests in the mile with time of 6:06.78 and the 3,000-meter run with a time of 11:58.09.
- Kristina Schuette (Manitowoc, Wis.) ran a personal best time of 6:26.81 in the mile run.
- Jenna Schmitz (Fox Lake, Wis.) jumped to a personal best in the long jump with a distance of 4.60 meters.
- Kailey Acra (Dupo, Ill.) ran a personal best time of 12:49.12 in the 3,000-meter run.
- The Warriors' 4x400-meter relay team finished second with a time of 4:34.25.
- The Warriors travel to Kenosha next Sunday for the 2018 Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference Indoor Championships. Events begin at 11:00 a.m. inside Carthage's Tarble Athletic and Recreation Center.